Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Interview One


1. What do you think defines cool?
Being passionate about what you do, and being open to new ideas. A lot of people think "cool" is being apathetic or that angsty, disinterested personality. But I'm much more attracted to people with point of view and character. "Cool" is definitely subjective, because it all depends on what people like individually. 
2. Do you consider yourself cool?
Without being egotistical, I would say I'm a cool person. I have good friends, and a pretty strong awareness of what I enjoy. I guess this question is more about self confidence...from how I define cool, I'd say I am what I define.
3. What subset of a group do you categorize yourself in?
I definitely fall into the group of "artsy" kids. I love theatre, music, literature, and all that good stuff. My friends are basically the same way (of course we're all different), but our interests definitely tie us together into a sub group.
4. Are we all just followers or are there really individuals?
There are definitely individuals. Even if we all follow a trend in clothes or music, we all still have our own thoughts and feelings. That sounds incredibly sappy, but I think that in the end, each person is unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment