Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GHIJK

Hey Abe,
Thanks for the great comments!  I really enjoyed reading your advice.  I think you did a excellent job with your improvement points and connecting yourself to my blog post.  

To be quite honest everything you said in your response was on point for what I was trying to get across.  You talked about how I feel as though we need to rethink technology and use it for more useful situations in our lives.  Something I found interesting though was when you were talking about Hong Kong.  You said it was very similar to Times  Square in NYC.  Doesn't that scare you that everything is just a copy, just like how many of us have the same computers or I-pods.  We have lost the whole idea of being indivuials.  

It seems like you are not sure what you are for.  In your blog you talked about how without all the access to these devices as a person you would appear less smart.  You talked about spell check and how you use it so much.  Then you also touched about the use of GPS systems.  How we relay on so many "things" to keep us going.  Then in your response to me you discussed how you agree with the fact that we need it but for better things.  So what is your exact opiouin?

We both seem interesting in the question what is it really needed for?  In our next blog posts lets both explore that deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment